Domain Empire

Anyone use seo parking ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
experiencing tremendous downtime... but like the concept ...your thoughts ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just pulled off the last couple of domains I had with them. I liked the idea of free parking, but when I just checked my domains I noticed a banner ad and what looked like a lot of paid links and bad content on my domains.

I don't see where I have made anything despite the fact that my domains had traffic. Maybe they will change so I can try them again. Right now I am trying NameSilo.com. They are a domain registrar, but they offer free parking and the templates are not too bad with nice optimization and content options, but you can't really add pages or a lot of articles. The domain also has to be registered with them or transfered to them.

•••
Now what is SEO parking any one explain me.

•••
It is a free service something like Noomle.com: seoparking.com

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
I got one PR3 blog while parked there.
Try to monetize it with paid links and paid reviews. TLA accepted it and then one day after they rejected it with reason: my blog has already paid links on home page.. I thought I never put some paid links before!

You know what? I checked my blog and realize that Seoparking use your PR blog to sell links. There is "Resources" section on (every) blogs you parked with them. That's their paid links. On my case there are 6 paid links on my PR3 home page! Just count it, 6 links @$10-15/mo = min $60/mo/1 site. How many names parked with them? How many bucks they will earned without owned domain names?

O yea when asked, they said that is the way to cover all maintenance fee in order to keep their free services. Whatever it is, I need to force out my blogs from them coz I don't like to see other people earning bucks from my blogs and I got none from it. It's not win-win solution IMHO

•••
I got one PR3 blog while parked there.
Try to monetize it with paid links and paid reviews. TLA accepted it and then one day after they rejected it with reason: my blog has already paid links on home page.. I thought I never put some paid links before!

Your case is same as mine.One of my domains-vehicleproperty.com also got PR-3 and they are serving paid ads.

Today TLA have accepted it,but how may I install the wordpress plugin on it as it is with seoparking?

Any idea please?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back