Dynadot

Anyone use DomainIndex.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Whatsabi

Established Member
Impact
I've been paying $50 a month for DomainIndex's automated appraisal tool. I'm wondering if anyone uses them both and/or thinks DomainIndex's results are worth paying $50 a month for.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
all depends on how many appraisals you need ,I think they give 5 free per user,so if you have wifi in your house thats 5 if you have a cell phone thats 5 more your wifes sell phone thats 5 more , starbucks wi fi another 5 ,mcdonalds another 5 ,get the point . Now if you are actively using it day in and out and you need a bunch of appraisals then YES it is worth it ,it is the best appraisal tool out there,and I tell you one thing the price they quote you ,almost always has an end user poetentially that will pay that price its a matter of finding them ,a good rule of thumb I use if im gonna list a domain is take 2/3 off a domainindex appraisal and make it a buy it now,if you list 100 like that you will probably sell 5-7 a year which is good ,the trick is to leave the buyer no option to contact you and let the buy it now take care of itself.

•••
Do not use any service to appraisal your domains even its free, Worth not a penny :(

I hope you have got your answer. You can use namebio.com for sales records and get your own appraisal on your domains which would be much accurate :)

Thanks.

•••
Do not use any service to appraisal your domains even its free, Worth not a penny :(

I hope you have got your answer. You can use namebio.com for sales records and get your own appraisal on your domains which would be much accurate :)

Thanks.
Does name bio limit you to usage? for free account

•••
No if you know how to filter. Lets say you searched for a keyword and they give you 2k results. Simply just add a price filter of 1-100 first you will get near 100 results then add 101-200 you will get another 100 new results, you get the idea on how to collect all of them without paying :).

I have almost all of there database on my database :)

Thanks.

•••
No if you know how to filter. Lets say you searched for a keyword and they give you 2k results. Simply just add a price filter of 1-100 first you will get near 100 results then add 101-200 you will get another 100 new results, you get the idea on how to collect all of them without paying :).

I have almost all of there database on my database :)

Thanks.
Thanks So much,ben

•••
Thanks all. I don't use the automated appraisals other than to give me a rough range. I am trying to decide if domainindex's monthly fee is worth continuing to pay. I'm on the fence. I appreciate all the answers and help.

•••
all depends on how many appraisals you need ,I think they give 5 free per user,so if you have wifi in your house thats 5 if you have a cell phone thats 5 more your wifes sell phone thats 5 more , starbucks wi fi another 5 ,mcdonalds another 5 ,get the point . Now if you are actively using it day in and out and you need a bunch of appraisals then YES it is worth it ,it is the best appraisal tool out there,and I tell you one thing the price they quote you ,almost always has an end user poetentially that will pay that price its a matter of finding them ,a good rule of thumb I use if im gonna list a domain is take 2/3 off a domainindex appraisal and make it a buy it now,if you list 100 like that you will probably sell 5-7 a year which is good ,the trick is to leave the buyer no option to contact you and let the buy it now take care of itself.
Dang!! B.Pedri: you remind of one of my Dr. teacher. He collects cans. :)

•••

Did you mean 2/3 of or 2/3 off?

•••
I've been paying $50 a month for DomainIndex's automated appraisal tool. I'm wondering if anyone uses them both and/or thinks DomainIndex's results are worth paying $50 a month for.

Used them; but just the free once. This because they don't work. just my opinion.

•••

Domain appraisal tools are a bunch of dumb tools. Even if it is free, I won't use it. A domain is worth a potential buyer is willing to pay. Don't pay even a penny to these blood suckers. They are just thriving on naive people like you. Therefore, don't waste your precious time and money. Be realistic!

•••
•••
im sure he got yours
No, he does this at school; one time I found couple cans from the trashcan. In the class room. So I gave it to him. I think just one of his hobbies.

Last edited:
•••
Did you mean 2/3 of or 2/3 off?
''off'' ,the only way to get the full potential of a domain index appraisal is to work hard ,if you do what I said and list them all over your will probably get better results than I posted ,I have 3000 domains and I am just too lazy to list all.

•••
No, he does this at school; one time I found couple cans from the trash can. In the class room. So I gave it to him. I think just one of his hobbies.

Were those beer cans? ;)

•••
No, he does this at school; one time I found couple cans from the trash can. In the class room. So I gave it to him. I think just one of his hobbies.
Hey zap I was joking ,it went right over your head.

•••
''off'' ,the only way to get the full potential of a domain index appraisal is to work hard ,if you do what I said and list them all over your will probably get better results than I posted ,I have 3000 domains and I am just too lazy to list all.
Wow, that is too much. I only have over a hundred... That's too much already for me.

•••
•••
•••
No, pop bottles from students, in our class room.. He was a good teacher.
Hey you are a breath of fresh air here at NP :)

•••
•••
One should never pay for automated appraisals.
And I guess you haven't been successful at selling domains either ? If you treat those appraisals seriously you are going to end up with a pile of junk. I can deliver nice appraisals too, but it's theory until you actually have a buyer.

•••
I just had a look at it (domainindex) and tested it out on a few names - it's really not good. I wouldn't pay for it personally.

•••
Nope, not worth paying $50/month. Personally, I don't have that much against appraisal tools nowadays, IMO it's just one more metric to consider. These days I've got a habit of adding unpurchased domains to Sedo and checking what their Big Data Pricer has got to say about them. Not that it makes much difference in regards of me buying or not buying this or that domain. But a habit. And free.

•••
I used them for a while
And regged a lot of domains based on them appraising a high value

Most of those domains I deleted meanwhile

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back