IT.COM

.tv Anyone thought of doing a Co-Op

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
In looking through the many names I'd LOVE to register, I keep seeing my bank account dwindle. I was wondering if anyone has ever done, thought of doing, or IS doing a Co-Operative for Domain purchases?

I'd be interested in talking about ways to take advantage of the current market by pooling resources & money to grab some of these great available names.

The number of "Investors" would need to be limited, and bound by a contract of somesort, and have a set of bylaws. The ability to reduce the costly reg fees, maintain a core group of names, develop, and down the road benefit would be fantastic. Anybody have any input? Ideas? Interest?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
johntv said:
Thanks Carlton, I have not given thought on the development of this name yet, but you just gave me a good idea :)
I get many emails from family with dog pictures and even video. There's a video floating around on the net (TV too I think) of a skateboarding bulldog. It's addictive. Pet owners have unreal devotion to and interest in their animals.

When I saw the domain in your signature, it hit me instantly what a great development opportunity that could be. Not only informational, and with pet meds too, but the sheer entertainment value. This is actually a case in which the .TV would be a superior choice to the .com. Anyway, good luck to you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back