Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Anyone Thinking About Quitting Domaining?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mytreat

Account Closed
Impact
1
Domain renewals in distress...

When I think really hard about it, where is all my registration money going, and aside from dictionary, or short generics most other registrations are not worth $7-$10 per year, very high, I own most 99% dot coms, and have been registering since 1998, but the past few months, I really get a bad feeling something is about to change, I know the economy is bad etc etc, but still 90+% of people still have their jobs. I see many of the other tld's of domains I own or follow dropping, as people simply do not see the potential of owning these tlds or domains anymore. These are not garbage domains either.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Develope, develope and develop. More passive income than sales.

Start with wordpress or other simple CMS and you don't need even to learn programming.
 
0
•••
Didn't quit my job, but became to use money earned in domaining for my (my family) needs.
It's bad for my domaining, but good for my life.
I think I would stay :) Plus it's still interesting and funny business for me.
 
2
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back