IT.COM

Anyone Operate A Directory?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
just curious...why would you want to see it?

•••
Just want to see different scripts in action.I've found a script that I think I want to use and just want to compare it to others that are out there with a finished product .:)
Thanks!

•••
I want to open up a directory related website as well! But found that there are many scripts available for the job!

•••
This is roughly what I am planning for one of my websites... I am after a couple of scripts also!

•••
•••
•••
no problem :D

I haven't found a free directory script that I've been impressed with yet, but both those have been good to me.

•••
Thanks for the input Rodney!
I was experimenting with a free script called phplink or a similiar name. It isn't too bad but the features are not that comprehensive. I will provide more inputs as I try more scripts out!

•••
I paid good money for a somewhat 'custom' script that I use for the site in my sig. The programmer has sold it to other people so its not exclusive to me but I felt it was worth it. I like the way it runs and the admin panel is great. It's also got search engine friendly URLs.

•••
I've been using a slightly modified version of phpHoo at noladex.com http://noladex.com/

There's one I ran across the other day that looked pretty cool. I'll find it . . .

BTW, I'm looking to put together a 'Co-Op' of directory builders around the globe for sharing resources and ideas. What type of directory are you looking to build?

•••
Im messing with PHPLinks atm

www.affiliateindex.net is a sample of it in action, i just gotta figure out the stuff needed to make my own theme

•••
Great stuff! TX for links and nice sites!

•••
Yes,they are all great looking sites!Thanks for posting them!

•••
Did you think of outsourcing it to an IT firm to create a custom script? Should cost less than $200.00

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back