IT.COM

Anyone recommend gig/venue ticket affiliate, US and EU.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dannyinpt

Established Member
Impact
I hope someone can help me.

I am looking for an affiliate or maybe two who can either supply tickets or have structure in place to do so, in Europe and the US.

I have looked at Ticketmaster who use Affiliate Window as their front end, does anyone have experience or knowledge of them?

The other problem with Ticketmaster, they do not have a paying affiliation in the USA. Does anyone know of a reputable or recommendable US affiliate that can handle nationwide ticket sales, small and large venues etc.

Please share any knowledge you have, any info will help me decide which way to turn

Thanks for your help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does anyone have experience in this niche! Any advice would be handy.

•••
•••
•••
I think its safe to assume by now that nobody currently here works with the tickets niche and daily bumps aren't going to help :). Why not try some of the affiliate forums? Google it to get some possibilities then look for affiliate feedback (look for things like "doesn't pay", "cheats affiliates", etc.) on the programs it returns?

•••
I think its safe to assume by now that nobody currently here works with the tickets niche and daily bumps aren't going to help :). Why not try some of the affiliate forums? Google it to get some possibilities then look for affiliate feedback (look for things like "doesn't pay", "cheats affiliates", etc.) on the programs it returns?

Thank you for your response, I have been doing what you suggest. I just thought a recommendation from a fellow NP'er, with actual experience would be very useful. I will carry on the search, thanks again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back