IT.COM

news Anyone from FLORIDA? Please be safe..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
Michael Storm is now Category 4 and as per cnn it can be category 5.
anyone from florida here?
Please be safe .
We should Pray for all who living there!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Michael Storm is now Category 4 and as per cnn it can be category 5

I know that part of the country well...Destin, and the beautiful beach there, is awesome. This may be the largest storm to hit there in history. The people (originals) are tough and feisty and the fear is too many at/near the beaches are trying to ride it out. This mayor is speaking the hard truth:

"What we're trying to communicate to our folks is: You've made your decision. It's time to hunker down and ride out this storm," Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum said Wednesday morning.

Having just gone thru Florence and seen the damage and losses suffered by many friends, my prayers are for the souls hunkering down whether by choice or inability to leave.

•••
I have friends in Tampa which is not in the direct path of the storm but could see some storm surges and lots of rain. Looks like a bad one, hopefully it won't be as bad as feared.

M88

•••
I pray for you people that have been affected by this hurricane, God Bless, God be with you, be strong.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back