IT.COM

discuss Anyone else here using/loving the cloudready OS?

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
so after running windows7 for many years... and then other windows versions before that... and while i did try a few linux versions but never really clicked with it......... i finally seem to have found my match ideal OS... totally free.. virus proof (well as virus proof as tey get I guess)... yes. it is not a full scale OS like windows.. i can't realy install stuff that is not an chrome extension... but bottom line is, internet for domaining and other things is all I need personally.. like many others do today.... so I am very pleased with this solution.

it is called cloudready OS... a little bit like chromebook but not really..
i made a bootable usb out of it at first.. still have it... installs in a blink of an eye... works like a charm... it is very lightweight.. and makes my i3 laptop work smoothly and fast, even with 20-30 chrome tabs open!

it installs on any laptop... old or new.. just pick 32bit or 64bit... and i already instaled it for someone on an older laptop and it made it work nice and smooth and fast!

i am never going back to windows again personally... and im forgetting linux even exists too.

feel free to check it out.. comment if you want. enjoy.

here is link:
https://www.neverware.com/freedownload

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back