Dynadot

Anyone attended London Domain Name Summit?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tnames

Established Member
Impact
last 22-23 august was the London Domain Summit and I didn´t saw Brandpa (they are british) neither as sponsor nor also as speaker, however SEDO was there so my question is if anybody went to the event and opinions about it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I went on the Wednesday. There was some very interesting talks, and I met and chatted to quite a few people, getting good advice and helpful opinions on some of my names.

I really enjoyed it. I hope it goes from strength to strength (y)

•••
I went on the Wednesday. There was some very interesting talks, and I met and chatted to quite a few people, getting good advice and helpful opinions on some of my names.

I really enjoyed it. I hope it goes from strength to strength (y)
cool, is there any prediction about trends? prices? new extensions? :)

•••
cool, is there any prediction about trends? prices? new extensions? :)
Although I did get advice from some learned people about pricing my own names, I didn't listen out for these things specifically. A lot of it was filmed though, so look out for the videos.

•••
last 22-23 august was the London Domain Summit and I didn´t saw Brandpa (they are british) neither as sponsor nor also as speaker, however SEDO was there so my question is if anybody went to the event and opinions about it

Yes I was at this event it was a great event well organised and it was good to meet new and old investors since there is no real events in the UK this is the biggest of its kind and only the 2nd event I was at the first event which was held in a small restaurant.

Great networking event no matter what stage you are with domain names I am big with UK domains but also love .coms and invest in both.

Lots of sessions I stayed for 1 day and half and caught up with many people I have chatted to online and never met in real life so that was good.

Looking forward to the next one.

Sam

•••
Hi,

We had at least 235 people visiting (still a lot to grow towards). But, the quality of these people was A+++++

:) I would love to hear both positive feedback and constructive criticism >> and next year the Summit will be even larger, grander and with even more business deals agreed during it.

Parts to be sorted out next year:
1) The presentation screen needs to be much larger + 2 or 4 additional screens on the sides is a must have
2) Lesson learnt - presentations to the projector/TVs should not go via wifi or bluetooth > wired only!
3) evening party needs food :)

---

We plan to start publishing the videos of presentations tomorrow.

Dates on publishing the photos is yet unknown > my first evening back in the office after the event (took a short break).

Best wishes all!
Helmuts

•••
Hi,

We had at least 235 people visiting (still a lot to grow towards). But, the quality of these people was A+++++

:) I would love to hear both positive feedback and constructive criticism >> and next year the Summit will be even larger, grander and with even more business deals agreed during it.

Parts to be sorted out next year:
1) The presentation screen needs to be much larger + 2 or 4 additional screens on the sides is a must have
2) Lesson learnt - presentations to the projector/TVs should not go via wifi or bluetooth > wired only!
3) evening party needs food :)

---

We plan to start publishing the videos of presentations tomorrow.

Dates on publishing the photos is yet unknown > my first evening back in the office after the event (took a short break).

Best wishes all!
Helmuts
cool thanks for the feedback. Maybe I will be there in the next edition

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back