NameSilo

anybody ever partner to buy a premium?

Located in General Domain Discussion, started by wesley sweatman, Jun 9, 2016

Replies:
Views:

?

if you could sell a premium for a million next year would you partner with a stranger to buy it?

Poll closed Jun 11, 2016.
  1. yes

80.0%
  2. no

10.0%
  3. who cares

10.0%
Total: 10 vote(s)
  1. The Durfer

The Durfer Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

ive been wondering if anybody here has ever partnered to buy a premium? let me know. thank you and I might pm you.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. owntype

owntype DomainName.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I co-invested a domain name with a domainer friend in 2009.
    He found that domain name first but lack of funds, so he talked with me and we paid together (50/50, and the total price is $7,000)
    We agreed to hold it as a long term investment for at least 12 months before we actively selling it to end-users. However, after around 2 months, he asked me if I would like to buy his 50% because he need some quick cash to buy something else. So I bought the domain back. I sold it later for $68,000 in 2014. Not a premium deal though.

Actually I feel bad about it. My advice, don't co-invest in domain names if you can afford that domain name alone. Or you should try domain loans.

3. The Durfer

The Durfer Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

thank you, glad it worked out for you even though the other baled out.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice