NameSilo

domain Any thoughts/comments on these domains - hytol.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cameron Fraser

Impact
Would appreciate feedback on the following please.....thanks!

cruisevocation.com
canabissales.com
chilemocha.com
carcroupier.com
joifs.com
hytol.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you just registered these name? Go back and ask for refunds.

•••
The first piece of advice I will offer to someone who is in the business of selling anything let alone Domain Names is to display a photo of your best 'sales face', I'm not trying to sell anything and I have the honesty to put my face where my mouth is, this goes for everyone. No one is even going to consider buying your wares unless they can see your face.

I would not have a mailbox full of requests for domain name appraisals unless people could see my face. This is very basic sales theory. Show your face and business will increase 100 fold.

joifs.com has potential as a surname sale
Kavter Hytol may sling you $500 to $2000 for his surname.

Regards.matt

•••
Just a face alone will potentially get you a higher appraisal; that avatar wouldn't lie :)

•••
Only convict blood will used joisf name :)

•••
The first piece of advice I will offer to someone who is in the business of selling anything let alone Domain Names is to display a photo of your best 'sales face', I'm not trying to sell anything and I have the honesty to put my face where my mouth is, this goes for everyone. No one is even going to consider buying your wares unless they can see your face.

I would not have a mailbox full of requests for domain name appraisals unless people could see my face. This is very basic sales theory. Show your face and business will increase 100 fold.

joifs.com has potential as a surname sale
Kavter Hytol may sling you $500 to $2000 for his surname.

Regards.matt

I would not have a mailbox full of requests for domain name appraisals unless people could see my face.
You have got to be kidding?
My name is Sassy, I am a domestic short hair cat, sold many names

Seriously though, these names should be taken to the domain crematorium, and be marked unregisterable so nobody murders any more money
Can we see those abs @-Matthew- ?

•••
Sassy looks mean, looks like he likes to sit in the dark.

•••
You don't want to touch her catnip.lol

•••
•••
You know, Hytol is not that bad.It is pronounceable and i know very little about brandables. If I owned I might renew for 1 year.
Hytrol com is a major company, takes a little away from it.
No matches at 411.com or Linkedin, so not a person's name.
Cannabis one, I have/had/dropped lots of them, there is a huge surplus atm on this niche.
Try and learn lots, google stuff in " quotation" marks
I always check linkedin and 411 to see if a name may be a name.
All the best, my name too is
Cameron

No Zap, they are my hosting company and I am hoping to score just 1 more, or lots more sales.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back