IT.COM

request Any Self Hosted Basic Domain For Sale Scripts Available?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

darb

Established Member
Impact
Looking for a self hosted basic domain for sale lander page.

I have searched by cant find anything current available.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lots have come and gone over the years; one would think that someone could develop a working product and just keep updating it.

•••
I was considering having one coded for me and releasing it as opensource.

•••
I'm a web developer. DM me.

•••
•••
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that one.

It isn't exactly what I was looking for, but I may have a use for it.

I am working with a dev to update my old one from php 7.X to 8.X and tweaking a few features.

The original dev folded unfortunately, but at $5 for the script it was inevitable ...

•••
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that one.

It isn't exactly what I was looking for, but I may have a use for it.

I am working with a dev to update my old one from php 7.X to 8.X and tweaking a few features.

The original dev folded unfortunately, but at $5 for the script it was inevitable ...

You can setup a whitelabel Squadhelp portfolio for free.

You can see what ours looks like at hypsta.com

It's not self hosted, but you can use your own domain. Great platform with contests, crowd sourcing, and other unique features.

Last edited:
•••
Namesilo has marketsites that shows all your domains for sale. So not self hosted exactly, but super easy to use. I tried to use it and it was glitchy though
(they are investigating), but it may work for you, if thats the type of thing you are after.
It looks exactly like the code canyon one

Last edited:
•••
You can try NameContainer - Domain Parking Script.

It allows customers to purchase domain names through PayPal, Escrow. In addition, multiple domain name platforms (Such as After,SEDO,DAN,Epik...) can be set up for each domain name. Customers can choose the appropriate platform for guaranteed purchases. A full range of domain name transaction methods can help you better selling domain names to customers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About NameContainer Domain Parking Script

With this script, you can manage the landing pages of all your domain names as you like, Such as:
1. Some domains can make offer, and some not
2. Some domain's landing page is coming soon ( For trademark related domains, this will be very useful )
3. Redirect some domains to the buy now page of Godaddy, Sedo, Dan, Namecheap...
4. Some domains Implicit Forward to other website
You can design some templates by yourself to implement some other functions you need.

Some Features
Excel Import/Export Domains, Online Update Domains
Buy via Paypal, Buy/MakeOffer via Escrow
Unlimited Domains / BIN Platforms / Landing Page Template
Multiple BIN Platforms for each domain
Landing Page Template setting for each domain
Buy via Paypal, Buy/MakeOffer via Escrow
Notification(Offer received) Email to customer and you

Click the below link to get more information:
http://www.namecontainer.com/parking-manual/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NameContainer Website: http://www.namecontainer.com/

Last edited:
•••
The registrars offer landing pages to sell domains and can offer eg themes that do a lot more eg entire market place.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back