Dominion.Domains

Any sales through Efty Landers?

Discussion in 'Domain Marketplace Reviews' started by Ricardo M, Mar 12, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Ricardo M

Ricardo M Established Member

Had a few inquiries during the trial. None of them went through.

Anyone made sales through Efty?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Premiums

Premiums Top Broker

i never used them

3. creataweb

creataweb Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I used them briefly (like 60 days I think?) and made 1 sale thru there, with a bunch of offers as well that never got completed because offer was too low. I stopped then started again this month and trying different things to see what might work.

4. Ricardo M

I also started again to give it a second chance.

5. Lee Latner

Lee Latner Established Member

I had multiple 4 figure sales through Efty landers. To me, they perform better than afternic/godaddy/etc and minus the commissions. Can't see myself leaving them anytime soon, pays for itself.

6. Ricardo M

In what terms you think they are better? They don't have a marketplace besides the one you create yourself right?

7. Lee Latner

Lee Latner Established Member

Yes, but the individual landers are where most people submit offers or decide on a buy it now. My experience with the marketplaces are the same. The marketplace didn’t generate the traffic that lead to the sale, they just capitalized on the person typing in the the url to check availability. Rarely worth the commission

8. SpareDomains

SpareDomains Jay VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I think efty.com is nice for a simple sales page/site. I'd rank domainmarketpro.com #1 though in terms of market features available as far as subscription services go...

more intro text available on market
    can add your own links to footer
    can do category specific pages
    can do promo pages with certain category domains on them
    social media promotion buttons on landers
    unlimited custom categories
    their sales site lists all subscribers domains on them so free extra promotion for your domains
    etc...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  9. DnameAgame

DnameAgame AISERP.com, Free SEO and Domain Research Tools Gold Account

I like EFTY for a bunch of reasons, especially the management aspects. A primary place to list and manage. I will likely keep EFTY regardless of where else I may post them for sale.

It gives you a central point or market to show all your domains. And it give a nice professional feel.

But it won’t drive traffic to your names - good names will drive traffic on their own, but to the market where they are pointed. So your good names will always drive traffic to the place where all your names are. All the names on the site where they - whatever listing platform.

So, EFTY will make sure you benefit from the traffic your name generate on their own. That is an important point “on their own”.

Beyond the “organic traffic your investments can bring each other. You also need to create your own traffic for your own marketplace. Your own reason for people to end up on your market. A real biz site with real content.

A market alone won’t drive traffic, it does make sure those who don’t know how to use Whois can find you.

So the Layers of listing end up being your blog hub, marketplace, and listing sites, for example, if you want to have an active presence of course.

Passive selling is different, of course.

Good luck

10. DefinitelyDomains

DefinitelyDomains DefinitelyDomains.com Gold Account VIP

Never used them, but always interested in a good alternative.

11. siravi

siravi Established Member

No, i have no idea about it.

12. DefinitelyDomains

DefinitelyDomains DefinitelyDomains.com Gold Account VIP

Well... thought I would give them a try, and been using them for a little under a month now. 2 sales totaling $900 so a good move for me! (y)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!