IT.COM

domain Any one can appraise my domain (Food0.com)

NameSilo
Watch

shah247

Established Member
Impact
Also need your opinion on these two domains also

NolaCar.com
NolaCars.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
very rarely do i see people use Nola instead of new Orleans
quick search on namebio shows very few and low value sales for NOLA+keyword

•••
I don't give much credit to the Nola domains, drop. Food0.com...I'm not a fan either, for whatever reason Food25.com sold for $1,895...which is confusing, unless specific product branding. Optimistic: Pitch Food0.com at mid to high hundreds. I'm not totally confident in it, but worth a shot

•••
I don't give much credit to the Nola domains, drop. Food0.com...I'm not a fan either, for whatever reason Food25.com sold for $1,895...which is confusing, unless specific product branding. Optimistic: Pitch Food0.com at mid to high hundreds. I'm not totally confident in it, but worth a shot
I've received a few lower $$$offers on food0.com btw

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice, well done
and You're right it's worth giving a shot. the name has potential. FOOD is a highly searched keyword. EAT0.COM is listed as $18888.

•••
Yeah, but people just list these things and don't actually fetch that figure. I like to be optimistic within reason, low hundreds is probably fair, "maybe" a bit more to the right buyer...just my opinion

•••
I've received a few lower $$$offers on food0.com btw
If you own name. Why is it in pre purchase?
Good name though, to stay on töpic

•••
No, it's not on pre-purchase. it's listed on DAN.COM. I just checked can you screenshot your screen? to see where the problem is i just rechecked it's listed on DAN.COM LANDING PAGE.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, but people just list these things and don't actually fetch that figure. I like to be optimistic within reason, low hundreds is probably fair, "maybe" a bit more to the right buyer...just my opinion
yeah, you are right. I'm here for a quick flip if I get a decent reselling offer.

•••
No, it's not on pre-purchase. it's listed on DAN.COM. I just checked can you screenshot your screen? to see where the problem is i just rechecked it's listed on DAN.COM LANDING PAGE.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back