Dynadot

discuss Any lil Wayne domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know it's a sensitive subject and I'd hate to profit of of someone's death but as its been its pretty well known that rapper lil Wayne is in critical condition, with some news agencies on his death bed..

I hand regged ripwayne.com, for a site dedicated in his honor if he does possibly pass.. Which I hope would not be the case and he hopefully pulls through

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
hhhmmm I wonder which one is correct?

•••
I hand regged ripwayne.com

Lil Wanye laughing at you and watching a basketball game according to Mack Main

Is this the Show me your Lil Wanye Names thread?

•••
Lil Wanye laughing at you and watching a basketball game according to Mack Main

Is this the Show me your Lil Wanye Names thread?

I regged it earlier in the day when the alleged rumors where pretty prominent. I seriously hope all is well with him.

•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
I guess that all depends on if he lives or dies :]
But those domains capitalize on death, rather than survival. So guess what the registrants are expecting 8-X
Hint: longlivewayne.com is still available.

Oh wait, these domains are in fact worthless in either case.
In fact, the intention behind the registrations hardly count, the only thing that matters is that there will be reports that hundreds of domains have been registered by 'squatters' (once again), but few people will even bother to check if they are resolving to active, bona fide websites.

•••
Who is going to buy them?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back