Dynadot

advice Any good Affiliate Programs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What affiliate program are these guys using?
GetCash . com
GetMoney . com

I would like to use my own domain name and have a website like getcash. com

Any ideas how i can do this

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I looked into something similar before developing in another niche....

Seemed to me you have to contact individual lenders..... I typed in "loan affiliate program" "finance affiliate program" etc

This brings up lots of options, I spoke to a few and all said the site would have to be and running and generating some traffic before sign up which is standard...

awin have a selection of finance companies to choose from..... I'm signed up with them and have seen some floating around, though I'm in the UK so not sure on the options available in your neck of the woods....

You can also check out the other major affiliate networks and see what they have on their books....

Last edited:
•••
GetCash . com
GetMoney . com

Thank you.

Try installing wappalyzer plugin or look in the source code or hover and right click the affiliate link to see full file path. There may be a program you can use which records the entire file loading process including multiple u.r.l. redirects. Somebody with more coding expertise will know.

Last edited:
•••
GetCash . com
GetMoney . com

Thank you.
There are plugins which you can use easily to do this. You can search on Google related to investment/affilate program plugins.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back