NameSilo

request Any Domain Portfolio Script ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Alice

Brandsiro TeamTop Member
Impact
816
Does any one know a good domain portfolio script where i can list all domain and keep a landing page

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This Folio.Trader script looks promising. But what happens when the author stops supporting it. Will he unlock it so that it will continue to work in the future. I think it is a pretty good basis to work with. It's not perfect. But then rarely is anything ever perfect.

I'm still waiting for @BrandAptly.com to respond to this thread. He seemed to imply there might be quite a few other scripts/programs that might also perform these functions.

Yes, it does. Might be good solution for less the 100 domains, but I red (in the past) that the script had some security issue, so choose not to go with it then (believe it was in 2017-8).
 
0
•••
14 days later, I just setup my site and it's running (with a twist) ;)
Using WP and plugins. Not perfect, but it's my child so I love it anyway. I had to rush it, as I left DNhat, but will get back on it later on. I am exhausted now.
 
0
•••
14 days later, I just setup my site and it's running (with a twist) ;)
Using WP and plugins. Not perfect, but it's my child so I love it anyway. I had to rush it, as I left DNhat, but will get back on it later on. I am exhausted now.

Thanks.
Can you share the site plus which wp theme and plugins used to achieve it?
 
0
•••
Thanks.
Can you share the site plus which wp theme and plugins used to achieve it?

domainsmeca.com
WP - Envo Storefront + Woocomerce plugin and lot of work, it depends how many domains you have ;)

Have fun
 
0
•••
I have a folio trader site set up on Rareium.com. Now, it's a good script - but you need to:

1. have very few domains - and manage them manually.

2. be techy enough to play in the database.

Everything about the script works, and works the way it should. (or as described). The developer is responsive, when you have support paid for - but the comment will give you just as much info.

The challenge comes, with this script, when you need to make bulk changes. It allows for bulk importing - only - and doesn't even do a duplicate check. So, file 2 doesn't change anything it loads copies. The only way to make mass changes *easily) is to take that same file and load it directly to the DB.

From a support point of view - I think the dev will sell you the code? but really, there isn't much support needed on it.

Happy to try and answer any questions - if I can. If you want to see anything in particular, let me know as well/

Agreed.
Every piece of function works but not working efficiency. Bulk edit is nearly impossible.


Anyway, If you guys looking for a simple solution to upload all your domains with Price + simple button links into your Wordpress woocommerce store to let buyer purchase your domains from DAN / EPIK.

Check this out.

https://domainsoftwares.com/2020/07/12/syncnames-product-spotlight-create-your-domain-selling-store/

woo13.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
You can try DNHat. It has all the features you described. And even many more.
Here is the link: https://dnhat.com

Whatever your final choice, My advice:
Stay away from anything Wordpress. It's an overkill for handling domain portfolio.
Besides, Wordpress sites are highly prone to attacks and hacking ( https://www.zdnet.com/article/wordpress-accounted-for-90-percent-of-all-hacked-cms-sites-in-2018/ ) - how do you handle that?

I can attest to that review, 'cos everyday we witness wordpress hacking attempts, analyzing our server access logs. Better safe than sorry.
Exactly what is happening all the time.
 
0
•••
I can see that every day, but if you have good security plugin, then you should be fine. Plus good backup (on cloud)! So far it's holding and having fun.. ;)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back