IT.COM

Any Chinese Christians out there?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

billinchina

General BillEstablished Member
Impact
I've got Yesu.cc (Jesus in Chinese PinYin) registered for non-profit reasons and I'm pointing it to some Chinese Christian site I found. Do any Chinese Christians have a good idea for this name? I would like to make sure that I am pointing it to the best Chinese Christian site out there... I might eventually give the name away for free if I can find a trustworthy organization that would be willing to take over the responsibility of using this precious name.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am Chinese , but it's really hard to sell a name in China.
Good luck.Billinchina

DO NOT TELL ME U R CHINESE TOO.

--Ivan

•••
I DON'T WANT TO MAKE ANY MONEY SELLING THE NAME AND IT IS NOT FOR SALE. Please read above.

•••
•••
•••
Christianity in China is a persecuted religion. Chinese government is anti-religion in general, but they have "special" hatred towards Christianity.

By the way i'm a Christian with a Chinese descent living in the Philippines. My last name is Wong.

•••
Originally posted by Jeffrey
Chinese government is anti-religion in general

I do not think so.

•••
Originally posted by Jeffrey
Christianity in China is a persecuted religion. Chinese government is anti-religion in general, but they have "special" hatred towards Christianity.

By the way i'm a Christian with a Chinese descent living in the Philippines. My last name is Wong.

Well that fact probably isn't going to make the domain owner's problem any easier, is it?

:guilty:

•••
I'm living in Florida, USA (White Caucasian). I just registered the name to keep it out of bad hands. I'm hoping I can find a good site to point it to. Hopefully one that looks as good as the one I am currently pointing it to. I may not need to change where it points to, but I thought I'd inquire from others who may know of a better site.

•••
Originally posted by Ivanshih
I do not think so.

my church chinese friend ever told me that the government sealed up some church and sent fathers to jail.

To billinchina:
i think u better target at Hong Kong or Taiwan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back