IT.COM

Any cheaper transfer on .xyz names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brandnow

Selling hotcakesTop Member
Impact
I've been looking around lately.. I've got a bunch of LLLs I'm thinking to keep. I use TLD-list and domcomp but still afraid that I may be missing something. Anyone know of a registrar for cheaper .xyz transfers? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Best I know is Epik $8.50 and Alp $8.69 - Alp has reseller tier also, price is same.

What is the best you found so far?

•••
Best I know is Epik $8.50 and Alp $8.69 - Alp has reseller tier also, price is same.

What is the best you found so far?

I usually prefer WHOIS privacy (though not always).. so Porkbun seems the best (with privacy) at $9.12 with NameSilo coming second for about .20 more.

•••
Epik privacy is included for life
AlpNames privacy is $0.99

Also, you can contact the XYZ registry directly and inquire about custom bulk pricing for you to transfer and manage your domains direct through them. They were reponsive and helpful, the number of domains you have will of course make a difference in cost. The whois privacy with them direct I didn't ask about though.

https://gen.xyz/contact

You can also contact the individual registrars and see if they can offer you a bulk deal as well.

And in case others are reading, if you happen to have XYZ already at NameCheap, they are offering 20% off renewals so it's $7.88 + 18 cent ICANN for a total of $8.06 HOWEVER they are no longer supporting new regs or transfers, so that ONLY applies to existing NameCheap XYZ

•••
I've been looking around lately.. I've got a bunch of LLLs I'm thinking to keep. I use TLD-list and domcomp but still afraid that I may be missing something. Anyone know of a registrar for cheaper .xyz transfers? Thanks!

What are you paying

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back