IT.COM

Ant.com Changes Hands in One of Year's Biggest Sales to Head New DNJournal Top 20

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new DNJournal.com weekly domain sales report is out and this week's highlights include a six-figure .com sale that ranks among the 20 biggest deals reported so far in 2006. We also saw the first .mobi domains on our all-extension Top 20 chart with four domains from that new TLD for mobile devices hitting the Big Board. Dozens of additional four-figure .mobi sales were completed at Pool.com and we will detail all of those for you as well. On the Country Code chart we saw more diversity than ever before with 11 different countries represented on our new list. Read all about it through the link below:

DNJournal.com Weekly Domain Sales Report

Looking ahead to next week, we will be travelling to the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. domain conference in Hollywood, Florida, as will virtually all of our sales data contributors, so we will not be able to produce a sales report next week. Instead, we will do a double-length report Tuesday night, Oct. 31 to bring you up to date. Our complete wrap-up of the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference is scheduled to be published on our home page the next night, November 1.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Must be one of the top LLL.com sales of all time?

•••
Hooray @ Ad.cc making the list. I purchased it here on NP 4 months ago. :) Thanks Duke.

•••
Thanks for that - good read :tu:

Also good to see .mobi selling well > Mortgages.mobi at $10,500

•••
One big conclusion from the week's reported sales: Domain names are hot!

AthensGeorgia.com ... $11,010 Excellent price for a top city portal.

.mobi interest was extraordinary

PokerNews.tv $5,000 (good for .TV though kind of an odd name. Then again, I'm not into poker and to each their own)

Lend.US ... $7500 (nice sale)

•••
Wow, some nice .MOBI figures. Very interesting to see.

Strange sale of the week: FreeMySpaceLayouts.net $5,600 :?

Steve - congrats on the ad.cc sale!

Thanks Duke!

•••
Chappy said:
Must be one of the top LLL.com sales of all time?
Are you refering to this one?? SLN.com $10,450 Sedo
or did you mean top LLLL.com sales, and were refering to this one?? Infi.com $57,500 Sedo

Infi.com seems to have been bought by Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IPI.com) , so it's probably no big deal for them to pay $57k for a four letter .com they want. :)

•••
I think he meant Ant.com selling for $241,000 ;)

•••
-RJ- said:
Wow, some nice .MOBI figures. Very interesting to see.

Strange sale of the week: FreeMySpaceLayouts.net $5,600 :?

Steve - congrats on the ad.cc sale!

Thanks Duke!

Thanks RJ. FYI, Free Myspace Layouts OVT = 497,116. Then again, FreeMySpaceLayouts.net + C&D = $0, so who knows...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back