Dynadot

Another fish in the pond. (Intro Thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bryan Duc Truong

Impact
Hello everyone,

My name is Bryan Duc Truong.

I'm relatively new to the Domain Industry. I got into when I was trying to create and sell a board game with my family and instead made money by selling the domain and not on the board game. From there I signed up for DnAcademy to learn a bit about the industry and from there I made my first major sale of a single word .NET for $3000.

I started an efty landing page with some names InvestmentDuck.com and still getting everything put together, but I'm having a lot of fun doing it.

I'm a US Navy Veteran. I was stationed at Pearl Harbor for five years.

I have my degree in education and am currently living in Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon for the cheap cost of living and teaching opportunity.

I'm currently trying to teach myself to code, and learning about FBA dropshipping business models in order to hopefully create one soon.

I'm excited to be meeting, learning, and networking with all of you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey there @Bryan Duc Truong Love your intro...
Namepros-welcome-new-member-(myway2fortune.info).jpg

P.s like your first name..kinda of different spelling than mine "Brian" maybe mine the different one...lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi Bryan.. Welcome to NamePros..

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi Bryan .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Great job on the .net for 3k! Any chance of sharing the domain name and process?

Anyhow .. best of luck to you with your future in domains! :)

•••
Sure! It was STASIS.Net
I found it on GD Closeouts for $5 .. we both had appraised it for about $3000. I probably could've negotiated for a higher price but I'm new and 3k in starting funds isn't anything to scoff at ...

Nice sale .. and really good decision .. starting off in the black from the start is better than at least 95% of domainers can say!

•••
•••
•••
I'm a US Navy Veteran. I was stationed at Pearl Harbor for five years.

Welcome to NamePros, and thank you for your service.

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions, and/or need a second pair of eyes on things.

•••
•••
Great job on the .net for 3k! Any chance of sharing the domain name and process?

Sure! It was STASIS.Net

I found it on GD Closeouts for $5 and I hadn't even gotten around to listing it on efty yet.
It was a Godaddy sales rep that emailed me with the $3000 offer. About a week before that I was in a webinar with Mike Cyger and we both had appraised it for about $3000. I probably could've negotiated for a higher price but I'm new and 3k in starting funds isn't anything to scoff at so I took the first offer and it took about 2 weeks from accepting the offer to having the money in my account.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
BTW .. I just tried going to "InvestmentDuck.com" to check it out .. but the site doesn't appear to be working on my end I'm sorry to say. My Efty is set up at my user name if you want to check it out. I only put it up about a week ago though .. still need to tinker a bit! ;)

•••
welcome to the namepros jungle, you were started from a great point of 3K sales, keep up the good work.

•••
Wish you all the best of luck. New members and of course the not so new members :-P

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros and good luck!

•••
BTW .. I just tried going to "InvestmentDuck.com" to check it out .. but the site doesn't appear to be working on my end I'm sorry to say. My Efty is set up at my user name if you want to check it out. I only put it up about a week ago though .. still need to tinker a bit! ;)
Thanks I've had some issues with my efty account. It doesn't resolve sometimes, but I think it's just after I update something. It just popped up on my device, but I'll have to see if I can fix that.

•••
Hello Bryan and welcome to np's!

Nice into...thank you for your military service...I taught myself html back in the day...can't remember 1% of what I used to know...the old 'if you don't use it, you will lose it' thing happened.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back