Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Another coincidence?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

wot

Top Member
Impact
3,801
Did a search on Go Daddy last night gmt + 7, noted a couple of available .mobi .

Checked today, surprise surprise - they were taken , probably would not have taken them myself so no loss.

I do appreciate many searches going on to source new names, so probably that :!:

Will be doing a search on GD again today , just a tester from an old cynic. :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yeah i saw that too. Mobi names are going fast.
 
0
•••
I think it is totally normal. The price has dropped so many people, including myself are picking up their second or even third choice names. Or maybe just getting caught up in the hype! I actually got a bid nervous after dropping so much money (at lot for me anyway) on this extension. But after reviewing the application to Icann and seeing microsoft as an applicant I sleep easier :) Seeing Nokia and Vodafone was nice too, but I was the happiest to see Microsoft.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back