Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain anonymys.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
425
Got a $500 offer for anonymys.com

Would you sell or hold on ? I always
thought it had great potential.....
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$90 to $275 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
0
•••
It depends how long you've had it and if you've had any other offers.

There's only 7000 search results in Google for anonymys. So it's not a very common typo. There are only a few other domains with 'anonymys' in them. None are active websites.

Personally, I'd sell and move on. Especially if I've had it awhile and haven't had any other offers.
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back