Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaurav74

Established Member
Impact
I have got 500 USD offer again for TokenFlyer.com Please suggest, Should I sell it at this price or hold some time for getting more offer. And suggest the price for following domains.

Token Axe.com
Tokenthumb.com
Tokenier.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you know who is making the offer?

•••
No Sedo is not showing biding information.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Push to auction @ Sedo. Maybe you'll get more bidders.

•••
Please give price suggestion for other token domains also.

•••
I wouldn't sell this domain for $500. Continue to hold until low-mid xxxx offers. Clearly there is interest in this domain and the crypto market is very hot.

•••
I wouldn't sell this domain for $500. Continue to hold until low-mid xxxx offers. Clearly there is interest in this domain and the crypto market is very hot.
Thanks for suggeation

•••
•••
All my crypto domains get high percentage of offers per visitor but they rarely are willing to pay 1000+ and I'm not willing to sell for xxx.

So if you want the money take it now. With 400 USD maybe you can buy a better crypto name (not necessarily easy anymore).

Otherwise quote low 1xxx and be ready to not get a response.

•••
I have got 500 USD offer again for TokenFlyer.com Please suggest, Should I sell it at this price or hold some time for getting more offer. And suggest the price for following domains.
TokenFlyer is a very decent name. Counter with $1200 OR at least $800 ( if you do not feel confident ). The one who offers $500 is most probably a serious buyer and is also aware of the offer-counter routine.
Token Axe.com
Tokenthumb.com
Tokenier.com
TokenAxe - Mid xxx
TokenThumb - Mid xxx
Tokenier - Low xx. ( coz kinda hard to spell ) I guess tokeneer. com was already gone.

Most Important - Let us all know, how it went. :xf.cool:

•••
TokenFlyer is a very decent name. Counter with $1200 OR at least $800 ( if you do not feel confident ). The one who offers $500 is most probably a serious buyer and is also aware of the offer-counter routine.

TokenAxe - Mid xxx
TokenThumb - Mid xxx
Tokenier - Low xx. ( coz kinda hard to spell ) I guess tokeneer. com was already gone.

Most Important - Let us all know, how it went. :xf.cool:

Thanks

•••
I think there is a big blockchain cimpany with flyer in the name....look up BitFlyer.

I would ask for much more.

•••
I think there is a big blockchain cimpany with flyer in the name....look up BitFlyer.

I would ask for much more.
Thanks for suggestion

•••
•••
I want more views and comments related this domain.

•••
Did you sell Tokenflyer?

•••
•••

Token Axe.com
Tokenthumb.com
Tokenier.com

Might I suggest adding special characters to the domains because Google spiders NP and maybe your potential buyers might Google your domains and see your chats here?

•••
Might I suggest adding special characters to the domains because Google spiders NP and maybe your potential buyers might Google your domains and see your chats here?
Yes, you are right sir thanks for given best suggestion for me.

•••
•••
Depends if you need the money or not.

If not then be brave and bold or go home I say.

Counter with $4000 or take the money. Up to you.

Good luck

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back