Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Announcment.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
149
Yes, it's a misspelling of "announcement". :]

I'm not really big into misspellings and typo domains, but I picked this one up anyway.

I suppose most of the value would come from traffic, but what are some thoughts on reseller value? Quite a few Google results for "announcment".

Thanks,
Steve :wave:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Etab said:
I suppose most of the value would come from traffic, but what are some thoughts on reseller value? Quite a few Google results for "announcment".

The only reseller value would rely on traffic & revenue IMO. Test out what traffic & revenue you have then you'll know if this one is a keeper or not.
 
0
•••
htmlindex said:
The only reseller value would rely on traffic & revenue IMO. Test out what traffic & revenue you have then you'll know if this one is a keeper or not.
Thanks! Hopefully it gets something. It's one of those "it's 10:57 and NameJet's backordering deadline ends in three minutes so I'd better find something good that no one else bid on" names. :laugh:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back