Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Anger-courses.com appraisal please!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharer09

Established Member
Impact
0
Thi is a fully developed website that is number one or two on google for the keyword "anger courses" which google's keyword tool tells me gets 16,000 uniques a month. What should I sell it for and where should I sell it. Thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
as a note: google's keyword tool can be quite inaccurate, although with that said the domain isn't amazing, so it's based on the site alone I would say low $xxx, around the $100 mark.
 
0
•••
Thi is a fully developed website that is number one or two on google for the keyword "anger courses" which google's keyword tool tells me gets 16,000 uniques a month. What should I sell it for and where should I sell it. Thank you!

Hi

you omitted a keyword in that domain, which is "management"


no one needs to learn how to be angry, that' comes naturally ;)


we/they need to learn how to manage their/our anger, thus 'anger management courses'.



imo...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I dunno, I think most would realise what the site was about anyway, but I see your point.
 
0
•••
I dunno, I think most would realise what the site was about anyway, but I see your point.

well, didn't notice it was a developed website, so i removed valuation.

but my opinion about the keywords remains the same.

BTW: since the OP has "half" of what it should be and it's a hyphen, may as well get...

anger-management-courses.com > available to reg!!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back