IT.COM

website androidphonenews.com website & domain (no reserve) Flippa auction ends this Sunday afternoon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxo

Established Member
Impact
https://flippa.com/10652226-android-phone-news-automated-publishing-news-amazon-products-and-videos

100% automated self-publishing Wordpress site. Very flexible can fetch & post content from MANY sources. It can auto-publish posts to Twitter or Facebook social media. Site is about 1 month old.

See live site at Android Phone News
Here's the Flippa auction link

Starting to get traffic coming in from Twitter and seeing some Amazon affiliate sales happening.

AndroidPhoneNews.com auto-publishing feature is powered by a reputable premium WP plugin that has full developer support and excellent documenation. Currently, the articles being posted are being fetched from specified public news RSS (Google or Bing) feeds, YouTube and Amazon. The plugin being used is also capable for fetching data and posting articles from many sources, including: RSS feeds, any web page, any website, Amazon products, eBay products, Walmart products, ClickBank products, Envato, Craigslist listings, CareerJet, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, Flickr images, Youtube videos, Vimeo videos, DailyMotion videos, SoundCloud sounds, Itunes, Ezine articles, Spintax
  • 100% automated self-publishing Wordpress site
  • Very flexible can fetch & post content from MANY sources
  • It can auto-publish posts to Twitter or Facebook social media
  • See how it auto-posts to Twitter here > twitter.com/galaxyfyi
  • That Twitter account is not part of this sale
  • Simple to integrate your own Twitter or FB accounts for auto-publishing
The domain name, Wordpress site files and database will be transferred over to the winning buyer within 24 hours of payment. I will provide it in such a way that it will make it very simple to migrate the site over to your web hosting server without technical knowledge. If you have any problems at all I can perform the migration over to your server for a fee of $50 paid via PayPal.
  • Domain is registered via dynadot.com
  • Free domain transfer/push to your dynadot.com account (free)
  • I will follow up FAST after auction with transfer instructions
  • Domain & files transfer will be initiated within 24 hours of payment
  • Please check my feedback so you can bid with confidence
  • You can expect a fast & easy transaction with great communication
  • Feel free to follow my listings or my profile on Flippa
Note to bidders:

As this site publishes data from other sources, which is not unusual activity for news aggregation sites, Google may interpret certain content as "duplicate content" and not allow Adsense advertising for the site. Although I have had numerous websites in different topic niches with same business model without any issues from Adsense, there is the possibility that Google will not green flag the site when submitted as a site for Adsense publishing.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ends tomorrow mid day (Wed Aug 19, 2020)

•••
Still available for sale

•••
•••
•••
Auction ends tomorrow. Bid is at $51

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back