NameSilo

Android forum reader

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rick Pereira

Established Member
Impact
Just tried using tapatalk and says theres a problem connecting to forum. Also tried forumtouch and some other app.

Do you android users just use thr browser? Surely there's an app that makes it easier to browse?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Easy to use with this responsive design in Chrome (Android 4.4.2, Chrome 36......135).

•••
Chrome 36...135?sorry you lost me there

Thanks for the responsive thing.. I had just found it trying to see what type of forum it is to see if theres something wrong with the apps.

And with an app you reduce images etc and faster browsing even on screen notification....

•••
It's a long release number, Chrome 36.0.1985.135.

It's perfect on a 5 inch screen, no complaints.

Edit: not worried about images, I get an average of 2.5 MBps.

•••
Just tried using tapatalk and says theres a problem connecting to forum.

We've re-enabled Tapatalk for NamePros. You'll need to add our new profile in the Tapatalk app; search for "NamePros" to get started.

•••
I am using chrome and you can try to clean your cache or cookies and see if it can make a difference.

•••
This is truly the age of mobile phones. Soon mobiles will become the sheer identity proof of a person. Internet is today easily accessible through the cell phone to a great number of users. The Mobile web designs enhance your website’s development by increasing accessibility to the web using their mobile phones. The only barrier is the slow browsing due to small screen; mobile phones are unable to view normal website designs properly. Mobile web designs enable proper browsing of your webpage design on a mobile phone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back