NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennyw

61.org, 07.org, useful.io, niche.io, Chemist.orgEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Quite the domain you got there. :xf.wink:
Good one-word .net domains sell in the $X,XXX range, great ones go up to 5 or even 6 figures. I would place yours somewhere in the middle, as it is a strong and short word but use cases are limited. Using Namebio, multiple automated appraisals and my gut feeling, for me retail price is around 20k, investor's price 8-10k. You shouldn't give it away for less than 5k IMHO. Good luck.

•••
Quite the domain you got there. :xf.wink:
Good one-word .net domains sell in the $X,XXX range, great ones go up to 5 or even 6 figures. I would place yours somewhere in the middle, as it is a strong and short word but use cases are limited. Using Namebio, multiple automated appraisals and my gut feeling, for me retail price is around 20k, investor's price 8-10k. You shouldn't give it away for less than 5k IMHO. Good luck.
Thanks

•••

You already said: “Thanks in advance.”

Go “Thank you” :) Lol.

I know “.net” isnt sexy, but “Analyst Network”
Just feels like they go well together.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
You already said: “Thanks in advance.”

Go “Thank you” :) Lol.

I know “.net” isnt sexy, but “Analyst Network”
Just feels like they go well together.

Samer
Thank you :)

•••
Internet Analyst, or similar ...analyst dot net

Its sexy, offers accepted would be wise. I consider you getting thousands for this domain

•••
Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back