IT.COM

An unusual experience you'd like to share.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

branding

Private InvestorTop Member
Impact
So, I decided to post this in the break room. Hope it's the right category.

Besides being domainers, we're all people. Real human beings. We live our life, experience things and in times of "need" we turn to the people we know, trust and are part of this community, or other communities, we are involved in.

So earlier today I reached out to a member I think of highly, aware of his skillset, asking him to help me out with something not related to domaining at all. Something small, but something that would bring a big smile upon my face.

Guess what? No questions asked, he's willing to help me out. How cool is that?

It's a beautiful thing, being a member of a community where people are willing to share, educate and just... be there for each other expecting nothing out of it.

You know who you are. There are others who've been of great help to me. This is my thank you to you all. No matter how small the favour, I will not forget!

So what's your unusual experience (domaining unrelated) being a member at namepros? Did you find some great music to listen to? A great series to watch you would've missed otherwise? Did someone lend you a helping hand at developing? Did someone recommend you a good book or podcast to follow?

Did someone support you in times of need in your personal life? Did someone care enough to reach out and ask about your health and/or mental situation, in a positive way?

Being part of a forum/community is all about sharing and caring. Let's never forget about the small things in life that may contribute to the enrichment of our life!

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back