NameSilo

domain amovie.co.uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

espen

Established Member
Impact
3
Please appraise this domain estibot shows Value: $ 23,000 USD
But what is the value? Is estibot reliable? What is this domain worth?

Thanks for your help

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Anyone got a clue? I appreciate it thanks

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

The co.uk appraisal comes out higher than the com Can anyone please explain this? And what is the real value of this domain? Thanks



Domain Appraisal
Freq. Searches Comp.CPC
AMovie.co.uk $23,000 44,700,000 5,456 high $0.77 All Taken

AMovie.com $6,700 44,700,000 2,375 high $0.87 All Taken

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

No one knows?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Please appraise this domain estibot shows Value: $ 23,000 USD
Well... Is there anyone who is ready to pay such amount to you?
 
0
•••
Estibot for some reason absolutely loves .co.uk extensions. I've got a few .co.uk's which I value at high $xx for a resell which Estibot gives me upwards of $30k for.

Ignore Estibot's evaluations of anything but .com's really. It doesn't care for .net, .org's are overvalued and .info is totally hit&miss whilst cctld's are all over the place.

If you develop, low $xxx. As is, Reg fee.
 
0
•••
a few grand.
 
0
•••
For one second I thought I was dreaming lol :)

Thanks Guys I appreciate your inputs.
 
0
•••
I think that it is quite nice domain name. I would not really relay on estibot valuation but I would still say low to mid $xxx. Some of my best sellers have been .co.uk extension, I am quite confident that you would get a decent offer for that one.
 
0
•••
Thanks :)
 
0
•••
Yeah, I also like this domain name: it's easy to remember and contain such a good keyword. I would actually devolp it for Uk Customers.
Have a great day and good luck!
 
0
•••
Thanks for your input. Sounds like a good idea :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back