Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain AmericanIdol.name

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNshop

Established Member
Impact
0
[ American Idol ] - The Yahoo's Top Searches Of 2004 !



Could you please appraise this .name domain for me?

Thank you!

Allen
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Definite TM issues... might do well parked. reg fee, as I wouldn't try to develop it IMO
 
0
•••
Thanks for your opinion dgridley,

I really don't know that American Idol was regarding to any trade mark ?

Could you please tell me something (or show me some related information) about the [ American Idol ], thanks !
 
0
•••
I'm referring to the popular American television show by the same name... most assuredly the name is protected by either/and/or copyright or trademark.

Even if the name weren't registerd as a trademark, because it has acquired a secondary commercial meaning, it is protected by common law trademark.
 
0
•••
Thanks again.

I'll keep in mind.
 
0
•••
Yeah TM issues will be a problem. Does American Idol even own American Idol.com? I thought it was through there broadcasting company.

Best Regards,

Jason F.
 
0
•••
Mid to high $xx
Good luck :)
 
0
•••
I'm not sure they do, no...


Busedo said:
Yeah TM issues will be a problem. Does American Idol even own American Idol.com? I thought it was through there broadcasting company.

Best Regards,

Jason F.
 
0
•••
AmericanIdol is and english spin off from pop idol owned by Simon Cowell
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
If it is TM, I would just hand it over to the owner or would have second thoughts about development!!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the informations ~ boldylicious
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back