Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain americanIDLE

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

srisri24

VIP Member
Impact
70
Please appraise

americanidle.info
americanidle.mobi

I know the spelling is not "idle" but "idol".

But all other extensions are taken. Returns so many pages on google.

Has potential to be a fan site. Any inputs?

srisri24
www.raremobi.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If I were to chat on American Idol fan sites, I think Ide pick one that was spelled correctly.. JMO I think developing a misspelled DN giving info about the word that is misspelled is a bit of an oxymoron.

The only value I see is typo/traffic value.
 
0
•••
GreenGambler said:
If I were to chat on American Idol fan sites, I think Ide pick one that was spelled correctly.. JMO I think developing a misspelled DN giving info about the word that is misspelled is a bit of an oxymoron.

The only value I see is typo/traffic value.
Thanks for ur inputs. But even IDLE is spelled correctly. It can be a typo for idol but in " american Idle" there is no spelling mistake. any inputs into what this can be developed?
 
0
•••
srisri24 said:
Thanks for ur inputs. But even IDLE is spelled correctly. It can be a typo for idol but in " american Idle" there is no spelling mistake. any inputs into what this can be developed?

Actually, you have that backwards. It IS a misspelling and NOT a typo. I'm not going to mistakenly type idle instead of idol by mistyping in some way. I would only do it if I thought the spelling of Idol was "idle", hence a misspelling. Sure, there IS a word idle, but obviously it has no context to American Idol. That said, most of the general public aren't typing in .infos and definitely not .mobis, so I personally think they're not worth much. Just because other extensions are taken doesn't make a name valuable. Good luck though.
 
0
•••
NameTrader.com said:
Actually, you have that backwards. It IS a misspelling and NOT a typo. I'm not going to mistakenly type idle instead of idol by mistyping in some way. I would only do it if I thought the spelling of Idol was "idle", hence a misspelling.


Listen to him ^ . Well said...

Maybe it could be developed into a site about how lazy and "idle" alot of us americans can be nowdays.
 
0
•••
GreenGambler said:
Maybe it could be developed into a site about how lazy and "idle" alot of us americans can be nowdays.


Not a bad idea!! LOL.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back