Dynadot

.tv Amd Launches Plays.tv

NameSilo
Watch
AMD is proud to introduce Plays.tv. - the new home for gameplay video!

We're pleased to announce the official launch of Plays.tv, your home for gameplay videos recorded with the #AMD Gaming Evolved client! Follow your favorite games and players. Relive the highs and lows of other gamers' victories and defeats. New site features make it easy to find the most interesting and relevant videos. Browse by game, player, or hashtag to see all the #LeagueOfLegends and #Teemo clips, for example.
Create your personal highlight reel Best of all, Plays.tv works seamlessly with AMD Gaming Evolved's GVR capture features, so you can save all your pro moments and easily share them with friends and the community of dedicated gamers on Plays.tv.

I'm not a .tv investor but I thought this was some really good news for all who are into .tv extension!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
for all the new .tv sites that have been launched and for all the times you see a .tv used to advertise on tv i dont see a practical translation into general public awareness. i have seen marginal increases in .tv traffic. this is at a time when type-ins for .com is declining. so yes its good news but not good enough.

overall i'd say traffic would have to 5-6x before holding these names paid for itself. thats IF you have good names to start. not so good i dont know if they ever get type-ins. anyone want to share their traffic data?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back