IT.COM

advice Amazon Gift Card

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yaseeny15

Established Member
Impact
Hi NP community
Recently I won an amazon gift card through a domain competition.
The problem is I live in South Africa and do not use amazon due to shipping regulations.
I was hoping somebody could offer me advice on a way to exchange this gift card for cash,paypal etc. or even buy it from me. I would really appreciate the help. I am willing to provide proof that I won this gift card as well.
Thank you in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If the code checks out, I'll buy it from you.

PM me.

•••
You can also create a request thread to buy domain name(s) in exchange. Then auction off the domain name or hold it if you like it.

•••
•••
You can also create a request thread to buy domain name(s) in exchange. Then auction off the domain name or hold it if you like it.
ahh I see. That is a good idea I will consider it.

•••
•••
I would just sell it to someone.

•••
Sell on ebay.
I thought about that but I heard rumors that people use laundered money on ebay to buy gift cards and pay more than the actual value of the card

•••
I am willing to sell this gift card for $100 under its' value if anyone is willing to help me.
Thank you

•••
if you haven't sold your card yet, then I recommend :
1. sellmegiftcard.com
2. cardcash.com

both support paypal .

be aware ! if you want to sell your card on ebay, then don't EMAIL CODE under any circumstances instead ship with a signature confirmation.

Hope this help :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back