amazon.com crawler

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a crawler coded that crawled all the data on amazon.com and I had planned to setup a nice site with it, but I do not have the time for it.

I am selling the code for $400 (Also comes with the massive database etc, db is a few gigs big)

A live demo can be seen at www.360galaxy.com/amazon

And it comes with a cron job that can be run to update the database.
Please pm any questions/concerns.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back