Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Looking for long-lost domain crawling software, please help!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RegFee

No FateVIP Member
Impact
223
A long time ago I had this program that ran as a process in the background of your computer, somehow collecting domain names from around the web. It saved the domains to a specific text file (very important). I'm pretty sure the program itself was a single .exe file, and I think the folder it saved the domains to was 'WWW[something]' by default.

I've crawled around the web myself trying to find this program again, searching for 'grabber' 'crawler' 'spider' but I keep getting the same few programs.

Thanks,
Jorge
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back