Dynadot

Amazon Affiliate Web Site Needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone.

THIS IS A SERIOUS REQUEST

I am looking to hire an expert in web sites designed especially for Amazon affiliates.
However I am not looking for a store type site I am wanting a review site that is focused on a niche set of products.

This is what I need.
1. Amazon review site (it can be based on word press, joomla etc)

2. Beautiful modern design, you take care of all the images

3. 5 x 1000 word unique articles based on the niche I have chosen, including buy now/more info Amazon affiliate links to the niche products I have chosen.

4. 5 x 1000 word unique original product reviews based on the niche products I have chosen, including buy now/more info amazon affiliate links to the niche products I have chosen

5. 2 x comparison charts (feat 5 types of the niche product I have chosen)

6. Auto News Feeds about the niche product I have chosen.

7. Facebook page set up and optimized about the niche product I have chosen.

8. Twitter page set up and optimized about the niche product I have chosen.

9. Youtube page set up and optimized about the niche product I have chosen (5 video's added with my amazon affiliate link added)

10. Everything needs to be fully editable

11. SEO optimized for the niche product I have chosen.

12. Honesty and integrity.

If you think you can do this for me, or you need more details please get in touch ASAP.

Please do not ask what my budget is.

I look forward to speaking to you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pm me! my team can help you!
my skype: xuancuong1609

•••
•••
Hello Everyone.

THIS IS A SERIOUS REQUEST

I am looking to hire an expert in web sites designed especially for Amazon affiliates.
However I am not looking for a store type site I am wanting a review site that is focused on a niche set of products.

This is what I need.
1. Amazon review site (it can be based on word press, joomla etc)

2. Beautiful modern design, you take care of all the images

3. 5 x 1000 word unique articles based on the niche I have chosen, including buy now/more info Amazon affiliate links to the niche products I have chosen.

4. 5 x 1000 word unique original product reviews based on the niche products I have chosen, including buy now/more info amazon affiliate links to the niche products I have chosen

5. 2 x comparison charts (feat 5 types of the niche product I have chosen)

6. Auto News Feeds about the niche product I have chosen.

7. Facebook page set up and optimized about the niche product I have chosen.

8. Twitter page set up and optimized about the niche product I have chosen.

9. Youtube page set up and optimized about the niche product I have chosen (5 video's added with my amazon affiliate link added)

10. Everything needs to be fully editable

11. SEO optimized for the niche product I have chosen.

12. Honesty and integrity.

If you think you can do this for me, or you need more details please get in touch ASAP.

Please do not ask what my budget is.

I look forward to speaking to you.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back