Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Amazing! Coincident?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Impact
18
hi

just check this out

Really Good One Try once............... Did you know that a flight number from one of the planes that hit one of the two WTC towers on 9/11 was Q33N.
In Notepad / WordPad or MS Word, type in that flight number i.e. Q33N. Increase the font size to 72 Change the font to Wingdings .....

u will be amazed by the findings!!!.......................

It Itself tells the story of destruction of twin tower and pentagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT COINCIDENCE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR WHAT

Try it, It's really interesting
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
WHAT THE HELL THATS CRAZY :s
 
0
•••
Wow, lol, thats freaky D-:
 
0
•••
ummmm from now on I think I'll run this check before every damn flight I'm on :)
 
0
•••
It might be freaky if there ever actually was a flight Q33N.
There has never been a flight Q33N.

The flights that hit the WTC were American Airlines Flight #11 and United Airlines Flight #175.

The plane that hit the pentagon was American Airlines Flight #77.

The flight that crashed in Pennsylvania was United Airlines Flight #93.
 
0
•••
HHDomains said:
It might be freaky if there ever actually was a flight Q33N.
There has never been a flight Q33N.

The flights that hit the WTC were American Airlines Flight #11 and United Airlines Flight #175.

The plane that hit the pentagon was American Airlines Flight #77.

The flight that crashed in Pennsylvania was United Airlines Flight #93.

:lol:

That might explain it then..... :guilty:
 
0
•••
eh.. ? I don't get it
 
0
•••
yeah...i figured that out too.....pretty cool huh!
 
0
•••
I saw this before and I was gonna post it here, but I searched the web and found out that Q33NY is not the flight number
 
0
•••
If that was completely true, that would be completely crazy. Thank god HHDomains cleared that up lol
 
0
•••
0
•••
Dottcommaker says that the flight says Q33N while HHDomains says that no airplane ever had this flight. I don't get it, is this supposed to be a joke? :-/
 
0
•••
got the full effect. first the holy shit and then later the ooh. after reading further down after having checked it.

that would have been too weird.
 
0
•••
I think someone just made that up...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back