Dynadot

Am I wrong here?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ali

Top Member
Starfire Holdings
Impact
I'm moving a thread over here to continue the discussion about outing a buyer who immediately backed out of an offer they made. Was I wrong to out them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I haven't read all the content as some of it has been edited/deleted.

Calling someone out and destroying their reputation for backing out of a deal whilst being incredibly unprofessional and frustrating is a quite extreme. I'm not sure how long the whole encounter took. I would try to spend days even a week or two working through the problem with the other party if I could. I would also try to prevent myself from outing anyone in anger, take some time, collect your thoughts and make 100% sure this is the right choice.

Anyone scamming, yeah absolutely call them out. Someone backing out of a deal, well it happens a lot in all industries, as already someone stated above... is it worthy of calling someone out on and ruining their online reputation? Again I don't know the full story but I vote no.

I respect that you have put your hand up and said it was out of order after the fact, however as a PRO member I do feel you should be setting a better example for everyone here.

Just my opinion.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back