NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghav Nehra

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, if it does have any worth, it's really only worth anything to those countries that spell aluminum as "aluminium", like the UK. But those in the UK tend to favor .co.uk over .com. So it's kind of a strange combination of name vs TLD.

According to KWFinder...

aluminium cars - wordlwide, any language
monthly search volume 140
CPC n/a

aluminum cars - wordlwide, any language
monthly search volume 880
CPC 2.98

In my view, not looking too great. Maybe you can get low to mid $XXX?

•••
Well, if it does have any worth, it's really only worth anything to those countries that spell aluminum as "aluminium", like the UK. But those in the UK tend to favor .co.uk over .com. So it's kind of a strange combination of name vs TLD.

According to KWFinder...

aluminium cars - wordlwide, any language
monthly search volume 140
CPC n/a

aluminum cars - wordlwide, any language
monthly search volume 880
CPC 2.98

In my view, not looking too great. Maybe you can get low to mid $XXX?
Thank you for the detailed analysis..i am happy even if it goes for $35-40

•••
I like the site in your sig, BTW. Very nice clean look and loads fast. Is that a custom theme?

•••
Ah yes..a fellow NamePros member designed it for me. You can contact him if you like..he is good..

•••
•••
Zero. Sorry, but your spelling is death to try selling to anyone in the USA. Also internationally it is spelled Aluminum, but may be pronounced the way you have it.

•••
My country..and Asia..uses Aluminium..

•••
My country..and Asia..uses Aluminium..
In international trade it is Aluminum. I'm not saying it wont sell in other countries, but it wont sell in the USA.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back