IT.COM

news Alter.com repurposed as FURM.com

NameSilo
Watch
Looks like the old alter.com site has been repurposed and the new focus is on trademark searches and domain appraisals.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I bet it was cat poop site when u bought it
So is Flippa; please stop hating on nice LLLL.com liquids

You are praying at the altar of alter.

Last edited:
•••
So is Flippa; please stop hating on nice LLLL.com liquid

You are at the altar of alter

if u can love it others can hate it. it's called freedom speech and freedom of life. was u born last midnite or was u just escape the gulag or Kim Jong?

•••
Thank you. Peace love.

Last edited:
•••
look it's just how it goes
.. 4l or not 4l..
if something begins with fur..
no matter the rest of it.. or some fancy mind hack or alter meaning..hahaha he said alter.... then really if begins with fur then there is only one way to understand it... and that way has no place with serious company... because everytime people think of it they just laugh.. cause it's just cat meow and poop.

Last edited:
•••
Be careful… I’m addicted to politics.
I invite you to debate me in the Political forum.

Interesting metaphor! This isnt Russia.
This is the best country on Earth; i love our robust US First Amendment; and i asked you politely.

no I get it .. you are the polite dictator.. is all good. we is still the cyberfriend.

•••
no I get it .. you are the polite dictator.. is all good. we is still the cyberfriend.
I said “please”!!! And i just said i love USA;
to refute your interesting metaphor with an invitation to debate me in the Political forum! God Bless USA 🇺🇸

i edited my previous post, Godspeed!

Last edited:
•••
I said “please”!!! And i just said i love USA;
to refute your interesting metaphor with an invitation to debate me in the Political forum!

I'm pretty sure u also said... I asked u politely... so for dictatoring to me what I can or cannot hate... and then telling me u did so politely... u have received from me the title.of the polite dictator... I'm really not sure which part of this u are misunderstanding.or disagree with

•••
I'm pretty sure u also said... I asked u politely... so for dictatoring to me what I can or cannot hate... and then telling me u did so politely... u have received from me the title.of the polite dictator... I'm really not sure which part of this u are misunderstanding.or disagree with
“Polite Dictator” is my new favorite Oxymoron!

•••
“Polite Dictator” is my new favorite Oxymoron!

I'm pretty sure there were a few... our known history is long... and unknown one is 1000 times longer. but... that's all for another thread.. we should get back on topic now...ie ..cat poop

•••
look it's just how it goes
.. 4l or not 4l..
if something begins with fur..
no matter the rest of it.. or some fancy mind hack or alter meaning..hahaha he said alter.... then really if begins with fur then there is only one way to understand it... and that way has no place with serious company... because everytime people think of it they just laugh.. cause it's just cat meow and poop.
How did i just notice this?!!!

Fur is a lot better than F U :ROFL:

•••
How did i just notice this?!!!

Fur is a lot better than F U :ROFL:

lol yes another great meaning for tis genius marketing name.. what else is there royskopp would ask... this name it's just a gift.that keep on giving

•••
Reminds me of my local construction conglomerate “BECN.com” in place of ”Beacon” And they are huge.
Obviously, or it wouldn't be on NASDAQ.

•••
Obviously, or it wouldn't be on NASDAQ.
NASDAQ is listed on NASDAQ. (NASQ) i love finance!

NYSE is owner is Intercontinental (ICE) listed on NYSE!! You can invest in both! I like NYSE more. Cool; i learn new; i try return the favor; Many thanks!

NYSE uses NYSE.com i love LLLL.com too lol

Last edited:
•••
NASDAQ is listed on NASDAQ. (Ticker: NASQ)
I’m a finance guy; so, music to my ears!

NYSE is owned by Intercontinental (ICE) listed on NYSE!! You can invest in both! I like NYSE more. Cool; i learn new; i try return the favor; Many thanks!

NYSE uses NYSE.com i love LLLL.com too lol
The NASDAQ stock market is owned by NASDAQ, Inc. The ticker is NDAQ.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back