.tv ALSO.tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SKG

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what would you put on also.tv? Also? There are many diff dictionary words available that better fit the ext.

•••
SKG said:
Was not sure if I should have regged this one or not. What are your thoughts on this one?

Is this a trademark? I just checked and I think it is. What should I do? It is such a basic word though, see

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=57lc0m.3.30

I am also struggling to see what you would put against it SKG. I suppose it could be used to have a site that took a patronising / satirical look at the TV world (but even then its pushing it IMO :| ).

The search against your link has expired, however I can't see how this would have a TM against it IMO.

You never know you might have a eureka moment when in bed and come up with a great idea - keep us informed ;)

Best of luck %%-

•••
I was up really late when I regged this one auntystatic. I guess my thoughts at the time were something like this: Tv will change as we know it in the future whereby their function will be more than just a TV, tv functionality will be secondary. That being said a company will offer this new concept and Also.tv A real stretch I know. Out side of that it is for decent letters that may fit some company someday.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back