Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Alphared customers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

moonlight77

Account Closed
Impact
2
I wonder if Alphared.com is out of business now, where do their customers go? I mean which companies are you with?
Have seen Globaltap.com offers nice specials for them. Are you with them? Or where?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It seems to be. I have seen several threads about that on the WHT. Are you current customer of the Alphared?
 
0
•••
I believe they are going out of business. I read on HostJury.com that the owner of 86% of the shares is getting sued and that is why they are going out of business. Apparently he is responsible for those Registry Cleaner XP 'scareware' exploits Windows Messenger Service to trick people in buying a useless $39 software.
 
0
•••
Time will show up where truth is ;)
 
0
•••
So globaltap.com is nice enough giving ex-clients of alphared company a shelter. This company takes a good care of their customers and your business will be in firm hands I'm sure.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back