IT.COM

auction Almsgiving.com Only 250 starting bid! No reserve! Great One-word domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FM

Established Member
Impact
Almsgiving.com

On the market/up for auction is a great one-word domain name, Almsgiving.com! Here is your chance to get a great domain name at a wonderful price. This unique name is a very common word, and could have a number of wonderful applications (religious name, giving, sharing, brandable, crowd funding).

Stop spending money on words almost no one has ever heard, or past tenses. Here is an opportunity for a wonderful domain name! True one and two word domains are becoming more and more expensive.

I have set the starting price at only 250 dollars, and then 20 dollar bid increments. While I thought about posting it at other auction sites, I wanted to first come here to Namepros. Again, this is a great name. The term gets searched 1k-10k times, and has a great CPC at 1.65 dollars (according to Adwords).

Domain: Almsgiving.com
Auction Starts: 250 dollars
Bid increment: 20 dollars
Auction ends: 96 hours after final bid, or BIN.
BIN: TBD
Registered at Godaddy (Push to another Godaddy account)
(expiration date: 9/10/2018)
Payment: Paypal (within 24 hours of purchase).

Good luck!
Almsgiving.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One and only bump unless there are bids.

I believe this is a great starting price, and if there are no bids, I will be taking the name off auction.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back