Almost bought oeso dot com for $12.17

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Winterburn

Established Member
Impact
godaddy can't proceed to cart np.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The name was never available but it was some type of error on GD.

Same happened with me a couple of years ago when i found translate dot com ( if i remember correctly ) available.

•••
The name was never available but it was some type of error on GD.

Same happened with me a couple of years ago when i found translate dot com ( if i remember correctly ) available.
This is pretty similar to what the support rep said. He said the name had already been registered a few days back. It was a system error to show the "availability" . Thank you for sharing your experience. Consolidated me somewhat.

•••
Update: So as per my conversation with the Go Daddy representative, it was found that the name had been registered earlier by www.register.ca. 6 days back. It was a "glitch" in the system as the domain has been purchased outside GoDaddy. Fair enough I guess. Can't fully blame GD for this.

•••
•••
•••
Update: So as per my conversation with the Go Daddy representative, it was found that the name had been registered earlier by www.register.ca. 6 days back. It was a "glitch" in the system as the domain has been purchased outside GoDaddy. Fair enough I guess. Can't fully blame GD for this.

As of WHOIS. Oeso/com has been registered since 2008 and never dropped since then. So that was some sort of error as i stated earlier.

•••
This reminded me of the guy who registered Google.com back in 2015, then Google rewarded him & then he donated the money to charity. What a champ.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back