Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Barlotti

Established Member
Impact
Allfireworks-logo111222xxxxx11.jpg

I have about 1000 leads/emails.
All companies and shops related to fireworks and pyrotechnics.
(some already have good name ,but a lot of dont)
co.uk .Ca .US from China and more...
I want to send emails soon. Is it good idea to include related sales tab and logo? (same as up and below)
How much can I ask if I really want to close this deal fast?
Fireworks.gif

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting. You've had the domains for less than 2 weeks and already have over 1,000 emails from people wanting to buy them?

•••
Interesting. You've had the domains for less than 2 weeks and already have over 1,000 emails from people wanting to buy them?
No. I collected emails using google and lead generator. Yes It is about 1000 and I think I can get more.
All fireworks and pyro related.

Last edited:
•••
And yes both are hand regs, but for end user sometimes it does not make any difference.
Any ideas how much can I ask for quick sale?

•••
my idea was
High xxx for AllFireworks.com
Mid xxx AllPyrotechnics.com
Is it good price for fast sale or I need to go lower?

•••
my idea was
High xxx for AllFireworks.com
Mid xxx AllPyrotechnics.com
Is it good price for fast sale or I need to go lower?

Maybe it's just growing on me, but I really still like AllFireworks. I think a lot of firework sellers could relate to that. I would try for $x,xxx.
As far as AllPyrotechnics, I think that will be a harder sell because most people can't even spell it. You might have to settle for low $xxx at most.

•••
Maybe it's just growing on me, but I really still like AllFireworks. I think a lot of firework sellers could relate to that. I would try for $x,xxx.
As far as AllPyrotechnics, I think that will be a harder sell because most people can't even spell it. You might have to settle for low $xxx at most.
Yes, first I had an Idea to go for 1.750 USD - AllFireworks.com, but was afraid that it will slow down the deal.
And about AllPyrotechnics.com actually it is very true, because I have problems to spell it :xf.grin:
Also not a lot of history for this keyword, people like "pyro" better.
Pyrotechnologies.com was sold only for 1k.
Thank you! :xf.wink:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back