Dynadot

All-Star Game...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is it just me, or do all of you hate those Fox commercials saying "This time it counts" about the MLB All-Star Game. Why didn't it count before? These players have no pride? Ok, sure, Alex Rodriguez signing a 252 million dollar contract might have no pride... But otherwise, pride is what these guys play for. Just because this is the first year the homefield advantage of the World Series is on the line, doesn't mean this is the first time is counts. Shameful. And the fact that is had to come to this? Are baseballs ratings so bad that they have to use these rating boosters? This is not why people love baseball, it's not Fox coming up with stupid promotions... It's the pride these guys already had... That why you gotta love Nomar Garciaparra.

Love Baseball :kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Baseball is beyond boring to watch on television. I'm a basketball fan myself. :]

•••
Baseball can be boring. But the playoffs and All-Star game especially are not boring!

•••
And about basketball... unless you mean college basketball, that's boring.

•••
its one nothing, cause Ichiro scored off someone

•••
Ichiro Scored off of Randy Wolf for your information...

•••
Originally posted by physicaltherapy
And about basketball... unless you mean college basketball, that's boring.

I'm a big fan of both, actually. ;)
-Btw, use the edit button instead of double posting.

•••
•••
I'm not a baseball fan either...

•••
WTF, i hate the one announcer, when he says Sosa it sounds like Sosha, its very annoying!

•••
Most announcers are annoying. That why mute is so beautiful.

•••
The American League (AL... National League is NL for your information as well) won the game 7-6... Anaheim Angels LF who went 3-4 with a homer and 2 RBIs won the Ted Williams All Star MVP award. He also won yesterdays home run derby. Also, to top it off, he's on the reigning World Champion Anaheim Angels. Congratulations Garret Anderson! What an All-Star break! WOWZERS! :):)

•••
I enjoyed the All-Star game today. All my favorite players got good playtime. Even though Barry Bonds with 0 for 3 and the NL lost, still a great time. :D

•••
Not many people were hitting. The pitching through 5 innings was amazing. So maybe we all wanted to see Barry hit a few dingers, but looking back, there isn't anything more enjoyable than a good pitching duel. Besides, who can hate on the AL?

•••
(That's right... no one)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back