Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tha-she

Restricted (Chatroom)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bump...

We are still Waay waay under the instant resale value here.... lets look at just a few domains:

Stanchions.net - 10k-100k Monthly searches with a $10 Suggested bid!
The domain cost $xxx to acquire and was bought by the previous owner for $x,xxx

CurrencyTrading101.com also cost $xxx, 101 is known as "Guide" this domain WILL sell, and its just a question of time. I just recently received an $xxx offer (the lowest possible) which i rejected.

ManchesterResorts.com Cost was $xxx aswell, the previous owner had more then 1 $x,xxx offer but didnt sell at the time, i had one inquiry ask for the price - However they never got back to me. Another domain thats just a Buy and hold.

There are more potential $x,xxx domains in here, Viva.info,DomainUni.com,HairRemovalSurgery.com....

I urge EVERYONE not to miss out on this portfolio, the current bid is way WAY below the instant resale value!

Rule Reminder:
1.22. Any claims about sales items must be supported with a screenshot in the thread clearly featuring the domain or website at the time of posting. This includes, but is not limited to traffic, revenue, appraisals, etc.

Please update your post with a screenshot with proof of your claims within 24 hours.

Thank you.

•••
Rule Reminder:
1.22. Any claims about sales items must be supported with a screenshot in the thread clearly featuring the domain or website at the time of posting. This includes, but is not limited to traffic, revenue, appraisals, etc.

Please update your post with a screenshot with proof of your claims within 24 hours.

Thank you.

Thanks, I reached out to you via PM as some of the claims dont have a proof i can screenshot, i have edited the post to fit what has provideable proof, and provided it. I hope its Ok like this.

•••
•••
Included in this auction are all domains which are left that i need to sell, some of which i paid $xxx for, so dont miss this chance, and i will be taking all the risk here!

I would be interested.. Please can you disclose what names you are referring to that you paid $xxx for

Many thanks
Michelle

•••
This is still open and valid right? @Michelle

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back