Dynadot

All-in-One Free WordPress Installation Service Including Premium Themes & Plugins

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a Free Website or Blog

Do you want your own blog or website but don't know how to set it up?

I will set you up a WordPress website on your own domain with a variety of design options at no cost. 30-days free hosting, support and powerful business tools.​

Free WordPress Installation Includes
  • Manual WordPress Installation
  • Premium Theme Bundle
  • Plugins for SEO, Google tracking, site map, privacy policy, etc
  • Site configured for optimal SEO with your keywords and descriptions

What I'll need from you:
  • Your hosting account information (cPanel and FTP accounts) that you will receive during the sign up process.

Turnaround Time:
  • 2 Working Days

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So people must use your hostgator affiliate link and get hosting.

So overworked, this so called free offer.

Then telling people to get this free offer, they have to use hostgator.

•••
Hi iowadawg,

This offer is fully transparent and it's actually free but only for those who doesn't have any existing web hosting or want to get a new one in exchange of the services listed above. All additional information and explanations are given on the same page where the sign up form is located.

I will modify this thread shortly and try to provide more details to avoid any misunderstanding in future but as I said previously - my website has all required information.

Regards,
Mark.

•••
what is the rate for setting up a wordpress blog?

•••
Hello,

Nothing if you prefer to have a new hosting account and $119 for the same which is a basic WordPress blog installation but on your server.

Regards,
Mark.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back